- Complete the quick registration to create your account.
- If you already have an account, click on Already registered ?
- To activate your account, choose one of the 2 options below to get your unique ID (please ensure you are logged in):
- Enter product code, if any
- Purchase protection plan from in-app shop
3. Enable protection
- Once logged in, follow the steps below to create your custom lockscreen wallpaper:
- In My IDs page, click on 'Set up screen protection' button
- This will take you to the screen setup section
- - Select Picture to add your personal photo/image
- - Position the text box (top, middle, bottom)
- - When ready, hit 'Save'
- Your new lock screen image is either saved to
- - your photos on iOS
- - your photos under TagMyPhone folder in Android
- Select the new custom lock screen image as your lock screen wallpaper
- Please refer to your manufacturer guidelines for instructions to set lock screen wallpaper
- More detailed instructions for a few popular devices can be found by clicking here
To change the lock screen wallpaper with a new photo / image, please make sure to do so from the app and follow the same steps above.